Online Forms & First Visit
The staff at Woodland Park Dental is committed to providing excellent dental care in a comfortable environment where patients can relax and feel at ease. Here you will find information on what to expect during your first appointment along with links to patient forms and paperwork.
You can pay online by entering your name or account number below, then press “Pay Now”.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
During your first visit to Woodland Park Dental in Layton, UT there are several steps and information we gather from you. A map and directions to our office are located here (link to map & directions)
- We collect insurance, basic billing and personal information about each patient.
- We review your dental and medical history prior to examination to get a better understanding of your whole health.
- Our hygiene team will clean your teeth and perform a periodontal examination.
- If evidence of periodontal or gum disease is found during your exam, our hygiene team with gather more information to complete a treatment plan.
- Examination of teeth, gums and supporting tissues
- Oral Cancer Screening
- X-rays may be taken to determine a diagnosis of decay
- Bite analysis
- After performing the exams and reviewing the information gathered, we will discuss any needed treatment, at-home oral health care and how to prevent future decay and disease.
Although some visits may require more time and planning by our dentist and hygiene team, the first visit is generally simple and easy for the patient.
For questions about your first visit or to schedule an appointment, call Woodland Park Dental +1 (801) 416-1603
We accept a variety of insurance providers and endeavor to accommodate our patients’ request. Please call our office at 801-618-2084 to see if we are currently working with your insurance provider.
Our pricing structure is designed to ensure that patients are able to receive the high quality dental care they deserve. If your dental insurance will not cover all of your dental treatments, we will work with you to identify a payment solution. We are health care professionals first and will work with you to make sure you receive the treatment you need.
Woodland Park Dental provides high quality dental care to families throughout the Layton area. We understand that every dental patient has different financial needs. We will work with you to find a solution that enables you to get the dental care you need, with or without insurance. Call our office to ask about our different payment options that may include cash, check, financing, and credit cards. We provide budget friendly dental care so call today and learn how Woodland Park Dental is the solution to all of your oral health needs.